Suppliers of stationery and fine art material for budding Artists across the country and we well believe in...
"Because Paper matters!"
In this world of technology where the mobile or tab switches off when battery dies and desktop shuts down when the electricity goes off, a book never leaves you. We take inspiration from the creative energies assisting in the process of creating new ideas, innovation and expression. Our range of Paper Products presents you with the premium space to revive your mind and unleash your creative best. Our range includes exquisitely designed Diaries and Products that you would love as much too just hold on and never ever stop using it.
Whether it’s for a team event, conference, to support a PR campaign, your first art lesson and your love for water color/ gouache/ acrylic/ pen work etc. these notebooks can be used for a variety of purposes.
A good notebook acts as a powerful tool of communication that would represent you!
“I believe in the magic of books” – Cecelia Ahren
Behind every piece of paper lies a human emotion.
These notebooks are the perfect size and weight to carry as the ideal companion for creating to-do lists, recording meetings, doing homework, or as a personal diary, takes notes while listening to a lecture and of course for art our major forte.
- To provide one stop solution for all your paper and art supply needs.
- Supply sketch books, watercolor books, acrylic etc books in various sizes to fit into each and every budget.
To become a leader in quality paper and art supply across the globe.
Discover Ayush Paper’s Journey
Discover Ayush Paper’s Journey
Throughout my entire learning and growing journey Mom and Dad and my entire family has been very supportive and always pushed me to try and experiment all I wanted. The Journey of Ayush Paper has been a rather interesting one, starting purely out of passion and giving me a direction to actually make a difference-
- Started Ayush Paper on 5th December, Late Shri Prem Surana’s- my Grandfather’s birthday, as a tribute to follow his path of being financially dependent.
- Brought in an entire range of handmade papers for the retail segment. Such papers that could not reach the masses due to their low buying volumes.
- Started manufacturing exclusive envelopes. Ayush Paper was a part-time activity during my Graduation Time.
2014 & 2015:
- Added more range to the paper segment by understanding the market requirement and started supplying color paper.
- 2015 was the first year we had an employee-Amit Kulkarni- as a part of Ayush Paper Family. It was an unmatched and a new experience for both of us.
- Moved to Delhi and Mumbai to learn another business and increase the knowledge of marketing, research and trading.
- Ayush paper was at a laid back stage and business was consistent.
- Moved back to Aurangabad with lots of experience and ideas to grow business. Started supplying in cities close by and developed our first sketch book the white 7*7 size. This book was designed by my sister for her convince and we liked the product idea.
- We entered the Mumbai market started supplying to a few retailers and understood there is a scope and requirement for a quality creative product in the market.
- We created our Instagram handle in 2017.
- At the beginning Vinita Varier (@that.crazy.doodler) based out of Pune tried one of our sketch books and promoted it to her audience. From then we started getting 2 orders/ week.. It took me 3-4 months to figure out how to sell my product online as i was new to the market and it’ll be difficult for people to trust me. Our first shipment was to Chennai.
- That was the happy day for me knowing someone trusted you without knowing a lot about you and gave you a chance.
Sometime in October 2017, Prasun from Coimbatore (@prasunfinearts) texted inquiring about a brown paper book and we made it for her exclusively from then the brown paper book sold like a hot cake, our sales from 2 orders a week to 4-5 orders a week.
- Our range started increasing along with a hurdle of selling online without creating a website.
- We got ourselves listed on amazon.in and started redirecting our Instagram clients to Amazon.
- About 6 months from the date of listing and we got good sales and response on Amazon.
- Mid 2018 we entered the Pune market and are currently supplying to about 10 top selling stationery outlets across Pune. We had a friend (Avani Kakadiya) who worked with us part time and helped us getting placed across the entire city.
Towards the end of 2018 we introduced our next product watercolor books through a contest that helped the artist to have their art works on book covers that would reach other artists and us by getting a variety to choose from.
- Got our first corporate order for 500 diaries.
- Got our order from planet super heroes.
- Introduced Grey sketch book to the artists again with the help of Prasun (prasunfinearts).
- Introduced acrylic books through a contest 2nd Indian brand to sell a product like this.
- Created our website through Rafe based out of our city.
- Added pens, brushes, colors, books, packing papers etc to our range.
- Tied up with an international shipping partner for unbeatable shipping rates for UAE, Singapore, Germany, France, Australia, USA, U.K and Bahrain.
- Upgrade Ayush paper by moving to the industrial area, trying to create a better experience and environment for all the art lovers.