Water Color Book 11×15 (@create_surreal)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹570.00 exc. of taxes
Number of pages: 20 leaves/40 sides
Composition: 100% cotton.
Frequently Bought Together
₹570.00 exc. of taxes
₹394.07 exc. of taxes
₹450.00 exc. of taxes
₹300.00 exc. of taxes
- This item: Water Color Book 11x15 (@create_surreal)(₹570.00 exc. of taxes)
- Artistic Water color -set of 18 colors-9ml Tubes Camel(₹394.07 exc. of taxes)
- Camlin Synthetic Gold Flat brushes-67 series(₹450.00 exc. of taxes)
- Camlin Synthetic Gold Round brushes-66 series(₹300.00 exc. of taxes)
If you are here, we know you must be either an ardent lover of watercolor paintings or want to start learning it. In both cases, you are getting a chance to level-up your creativity with our watercolor sheets. It not only brings out the best of your skills on paper but also gives your painting a beautiful texture. With rough-textured watercolor paper, you get to experiment with a different side of the coin. The watercolor sheets take the water wash effectively without blotting the paper or allowing the pigment of colors to bleed.
All benefits in one watercolor sheet:
- You can use premium brushes from Princeton, Brustro, and other known brands on this sheet without the fear of brushes getting frayed.
- A perfect base for watercolor calligraphy with the help of inks, watercolor brushes, and other similar tools.
- This watercolor sheet will give a unique texture to your monochrome paintings. It’ll definitely be worth putting up as a home decor element.
- You can use all types of palettes and shades on this paper.
- Observe and learn about blending effects and other techniques of the watercolors.
- You will be able to see light fastness and granulation entirely on this paper because it holds the water without bending the paper.
- It is made of 100% cotton and is acid-free.
Techniques and tutorials:
- Fix it on a sturdy surface if the wash involves several layers, which will make the painting will come out ideally.
- You can play around with the texture by trying out vintage florals or testing different watercolor palettes on this paper.
- You can paint galaxies, landscapes, and try out negative painting with the help of different tones of the same color.
- Along with this, try painting from our tutorials and learn various methods from professionals:
Check what Anupam has to say about our sheets:
I used Ayush watercolor sheets many times, and I had a great experience working on it. It has an excellent texture and holds the right amount of water, which is the most crucial quality of a watercolor sheet.
Try out our watercolor sheets and feel the difference yourself. You will be able to communicate your experience more richly once you try your hands on these sheets.